View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 01:41 PM   #138
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
After her mother forcibly encouraged Fea's laundry-doing, her father ousted her from his computer. She had waited all night and day to get back to the party.

She walked through the barrow-door the second day of the party wearing the same outfit she had worn to school... dark washed jeans, a black tank top, and a fitted white shirt with grey and black stripes. Little did her consort of the weekend know that it was chosen with him in mind... Or maybe he did know, as they had nearly traded shirts for the afternoon, Fea's white shirt for his Pink Floyd concert tee. Her jewelry was an eclectic mix of three necklaces, four bracelets, and a single earring. Her flipflops got kicked into a corner as soon as she passed through the barrow-door. Her mind was on the peanut M&Ms in front of her and the pile of papers to be edited before 5:00.

Waving cheerfully to a few somewhat hung-over members of the crowd, Fea made her way over to LMP. "Can I join you in making new words?" she asked politely. "And have you seen the phantom? I'm surprised he's not around causing mischief. My large and unobtrusive bag is sitting in the corner waiting for an appropriately mischivous companion to help me with."