View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 08:36 PM   #47
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

The Phantom entered the room after Son had finished speaking. He had heard every word from the other side of the door.
Quote:
the outcome shall lend us more insight than the death of any other villager
But why kill a villager at all? We are aiming to execute a werewolf, if I am not mistaken. Yes, no one knows for sure who's a werewolf and who isn't, but I can tell you that there is much more of a reason to suspect Fordim than there is to suspect me.

And what about Nimrodel? Nim is firing away like a crazed gunner at Aina with zero evidence whatsoever. Once again, possibly a werewolf trying to hide right out in the open. Surely everyone can see that there is more of a reason to go after Fordim and Nimrodel.

And as far as "allegiances", I would remind you that the Fea and I being married with kids thing started in the last werewolf encounter.

And lastly- if this is indeed a completely random choice, am I really someone you want to kill on the first day? As the last game proved, I'm plenty handy as a villager. If I were a gifted villager (I'm certainly not claiming it), I would be extremely useful. Either way, it is a sore blow to the town.

And concerning how "calm" I have been, don't you all know me to be generally calm, dry, and level headed for the most part (excusing the occasional rant here and there, like this one). I have been slightly less than calm on a couple of occasions though, and right now I'm beginning to feel a tickle of frustration.
Quote:
which of the two of us would you rather have around come the next day?
Oh no. A popularity contest. I hope those little green boxes that follow you around aren't an indicator.

Last edited by the phantom; 05-22-2005 at 08:47 PM. Reason: add link
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote