View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 03:57 AM   #61
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

O my! What a wretched time this village is having.

My heart goes out to Fordim and Anguirel. We really have to avenge them, and quickly.

Notice how we should probably start lynching werewolves, my people. Not innocent old men, crazy though they be. How could you suspect old master Fordim? What madness took you?

As for the newly deceased, it seems clear to me that all eyes will soon turn to Holbytlass, but I fear this will be a mistake. The werewolves are clearly trying to set her up, because she was accused by Ang. I don't doubt the smith's valour in thinking slightly left of centre, but I think that he made the wrong choice.

I for one am extremely wary of three or four people. Let me now name the first of those: Ainaserkewen. That lass, sweet and delightful looking though she be, has an air of treachery around her so great it now makes me shudder. She has been deviously quiet thus far, and voted for my good Fordim late (so as not to stick her neck out too far) and offering no reason (let alone a good reason).

She needs watching if you ask me.

Please forgive us Fordim, and may you rest soundly dear Anguirel.