View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 03:31 AM   #446
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
I would like to ask some questions about The Guardian and The Werewolf Hunter roles.

How do Guardian scenes work? Does DAY appear, and the villagers are told nobody is killed? Or is there an exciting cut-scene in which the Mod describes how player X was walking along at night when lots of werewolves jumped out at him, and suddenly the Guardian (masked and robed of course...) leaps out and scares them away?

Similarly, how do Hunter scenes work (when the Hunter is killed by werewolves)? Is nothing revealed until DAY, when the scenes of the previous NIGHT's struggle are revealed? Or is there a cut-scene, describing what goes on?

If I understand correctly, the Hunter still gets a shot if he is lynched by villagers. This would obviously be described at the end of DAY.

What if the Hunter is killed by werewolves, but chooses to shoot a villager as his parting shot? How would that work? Is there a cut scene in which he cunningly escapes wolves, rushes to the suspected villager's home, shoots them through the back, and then gets leapt on by the wolves?

It's just something I've been pondering. Hey, it's a lot more interesting than GCSE Geography.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote