View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 08:04 PM   #12
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Great thread!

Sometime in the future, the next level in the Rep scale will be "______ has reunified the Entish Bow".

Corpses with enough rep points will be able to use colored text in their signatures, however said text must be a quote from Tolkien's works.

Once the rep box limits are reached, boxes start diminishing. Davem, Lalwende, and SpM are soon "Acting a bit like Ted Sandyman", and post many off-topic nonsense posts in hopes to once again be on top of Taniquetil (and the Member's List).

Any new topic with the words "Balrog", "Elf", "Bombadil" or "Barrowdowner" will be automatically deleted.

When the phantom is head of the boards, anyone who doesn't post at least once a day will have their account deleted.

He will also rename the mods "Guardians", appoint Feanor of the Quendi as Immortal Hunter, and hold daily votes to delete newbie accounts.

Ilpaurionay Egalundfay's alter egos will eat his soul, and then occupy equal halves of his body. They will be at odds with each other, and we will see some very wierd posts.

Boromir the Disco King will be nothing but a faded signature in Elrond's Guestbook. Only two people will remember it, and when it is mentioned, one of them will start hissing and muttering "Squid" deep in her throat. The other will merely eat the bananas thrown through his cage and "ook" thoughtfully.

Someone will have as their signature these lines:

Hey, remember that old Predictions thread, and how we laughed?
How naive we were then, children,
My account was lynched this morning.

Last edited by Oddwen; 07-06-2005 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Adding 1 mor th1ng
Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote