View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 10:15 PM   #145
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

*Cough cough weeeeeeze*

Hi, *cough cough*, I'm incredibly sorry for being so stupidly sick, end my misery now *gah*. When it hits me it really hits me.

But I'm here now and sorry for the delay.

Character Description Form:

1.) Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – Yes Which ones? The Hills of Evendim, Breelander's All!, Search for Rhûn, W,W &WT. I think that's all of them.

2.) How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in?

None

3.) Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn – YES

Esgallhugwen's Character

NAME: Fëaglin Lómë

RACE: Elf of Eregion

WEAPONS : A long sword, light yew longbow, elvish rope.

APPEARANCE: Usually has a stern contemplative look on his face. Which only adds more severity to his clear grey eyes that some say give off an odd glint of light. His long blonde hair is plaited along the sides in intricate if not eccentric braids to keep it out of his face. He is well built but thin and lithe enough to pass by unnoticed. His garb usually consists of the colours crimson and black (very eccentric indeed) of course he does wear a customary leather apron when doing his silver smith work.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Fëaglin has a cool and collected head on his shoudlers. He is a reliable and loyal friend with a cunning mind and a keen skill in silver craft. He hopes to someday be true to kind and noble deeds. But for all his good qualities he can be a bit of a loudmouth on rare occasions when he over indulges in the finer vineyards of wine housed in the cellar.

HISTORY: Having lived in Eregion for quite some time Fëaglin was accustomed to the peacefulness that came with it. He often spends his time deep in thought about his next venture in silver smithing, whether rings or ring mail he considers the designs with a tacticians grace. He has a sharp eye and deft fingers to detail and throughout his career has never missed an oppportunity to show his skill with a master's flourish. His father was somewhat of a military man and showed his young son the art of sword and bow in case they would be needed some day. His mother was a kind hearted soul always willing to give to others and often spent her time in the garden tending to flowers and singing with the birds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esgallhgwen's post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it's alright.

Last edited by Esgallhugwen; 07-09-2005 at 10:18 PM.