View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 08:16 AM   #100
Saurreg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saurreg has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saurreg Send a message via MSN to Saurreg
I should explain why I voted for Eomer.

It is true that the LMP with his distracting style of writing was my main suspect through analysis and deduction. However Eomer's posting behaviour made me to belief he was either a werewolf that was trying a big gambit to save his pelt or that he was one of the Sheriffs and that TGWBS was his partner.

The rationale for my second assumption is as follows:

In my 2nd post I questioned if Eomer was a sheriff and near the end of that round he professed to the innocence of himself and TGWBS. Also in a post that quoted mine, TGWBS said this

Quote:
I'm quite certain he is neither a Seer nor a Shirriff - it would be stupid for the Seer to come out so early, and there is no seond Shirriff supporting Eomer. I find it much more likely that he'll be trying to work things out logically
The first part of the post definately put down Eomer alittle, however it is the second part that got my attention. Working out logically carries a postive notion, a desirable attribute if you must, especially in this game where emotions and senselessness is rampant and that logic is most needed. So there was TGWBS who first put down Eomer and then seemingly praise him. It was odd and then it struck me that the both of them could be sheriffs - i.e. Eomer was already hinting to us that and TGWBS was sublty supporting. Which was why I asked TGWBS on what logic he was referring to. However RL intervened and I was forced away from the PC before I read TGWBS's reply which was somewhat lacklusture (aka disappointing)...

In any case Eomer was innocent and that my guess that TGWBS was his sherriff partner proved false. However that does not take away the fact that eomer was indeed posting very oddly that round and I would like to hear more from TGWBS himself before I pass judgement.

LMP and TGWBS are the first to post in and they immediately claim to be the sherriffs. With may suspicions wrong yesterday, I will read the other posts before making my judgement. Firefoot believes that the duo are truly what they claim themselves to be and I suspect many will

Night has passed and we have two seers now and that is a great boost to our strength. I am somewhat assured by this added insurance that I shall be bolder in my deductions knowing that even if I perish, the wolves will stand a slimmer chance of winning.

More to come very soon.

RL: Tomorrow I don my graduation gown and mortarboard and by sunset I shall be a full-fledged engineer. So I may not be around that frequently come next sunrest. Woot.