View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 09:15 PM   #132
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot
LMP - Duly noted and edited.
thanks.

Quote:
If people want to go with your new list, I think I would move Saurreg to the top (at this point. I want to hear what he has to say as well).
Duly noted and accepted.

Quote:
I'm not really going to respond to your accusations; I'll let my posts stand for themselves.
As I said in the post to which you refer, I doubt that you're a wolf, but the point had to be raised because I don't want us wasting either lynches or dreams if we can avoid it.

Quote:
Concerning Gil - I think it's odd that he was immediately so suspicious of TGWBS's and LMP's claim to be Shirriffs. Maybe he didn't have time to think it out, but (to me, anyway) it seemed pretty clear pretty quick that no wolf in his/her right mind would do that... Not a lot else can be gleaned from his other posts. He got extremely irritated that we were voting for him for lack of substance. His vote for Eomer makes sense according to his given reason (to save himself). I'm certainly suspicious of him, and his posts have done nothing to alleviate that - unfortunately, there's also nothing concrete to comment on.
I've noticed that nobody has commented on my "rookie werewolf" theory, of posting on a Werewolf thread during a Night phase. Anybody have any thoughts on that?

Quote:
Holbytlass - defended gifted villagers, was against deliberate killings of innocents. Generally a good sign, however, both would be things that a clever/experienced wolf would say. I think she probably has more figured out than she's saying.
Good point.

Quote:
If Holby is a wolf, I don't think that Gil is - why would she put him as Suspect A? I'm starting to suspect a Holby/Saurreg alliance - Saurreg said in his analysis post, "worth taking a look at," but there are several more that he seemed much more suspicious of, actually calling them possible lycans. Holby put him as her Suspect B; however, it makes more sense to keep two people on her list who are already on people's lists (that is, Saurreg and Lhuna), even if one of them is a wolf. After all, he wouldn't be lynched until tomorrow, and in the mean time it would remove suspicion from herself.
I found Holbyltass's list to be rather a cop-out. No reasons offered, just trying to be agreeable as wolvishly possible; at least that's my sense. Yeah, I'm going back and forth on her.

Quote:
Oh, and I'm starting to wonder if we maybe shouldn't have a Seer dream about Nilp anyway, just to save ourselves the headache of trying to figure out whether he's single, double, or triple bluffing, or not at all. Seriously.
I'm thinking we have enough viable candidates against whom there is real (if minimal) evidence to lynch and dream of besides Nilp, at least for the first Night.

I'm heading to bed (way too late) and will cast my vote in the morning, after which there will be 3 1/2 more hours for developments to have occurred. I hope more happens by the time I vote than yesterday.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote