View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 09:16 PM   #133
Saurreg
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saurreg has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saurreg Send a message via MSN to Saurreg
Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short
I sort of made a logical leap that Eomer would presume the innocent was me due to my plan, and I was right. Even if that weren't the case, I know Eomer is very clever, so I simply presumed he would try to apply logic to the situation.
Contradict yourself here. Eomer's posts only brought about more suspicion against himself and ultimately his doom. If that was the use of intelligence and logic, it is very poor practice indeed. I cannot tell why you would think that ploy of his as smart.

1. It was a gamble, not a risk.
2. The contents of his post incredible
3. He chose to be mysterous and thus suspicious to all

The only reason why I think you are such a rabid supporter is because he vouched for your innocence and hence you feel obliged to clear his name.

As mentioned in my post, I wanted to wait for you to clear that enigmatic post of yours but you came in too late for reasons I do not know of. And as I have posted in my analysis, Eomer was the most perculiar and his strategy most bizzare. This led me to believe very strongly that he could be a werewolf throwing in a big gambit. A make or break move I should say. RL pressed and I had to vote and hence as the biggest suspect (bigger than LMP was time flowed), I had no choice but to vote for him based on deduction. And in anycase I was the second to vote for him and I believe my reason for doing is so is far better than LMP's. If the rest of the people did not agree with the points as posted above, they would not have followed suit either.

EDIT: If my post wasn't clear last night, then it could be because it is late and Im' tired and when i'm tired my understanding and ability to communicate in English diminishes... Kinda like that misleading post in my first game.

Last edited by Saurreg; 07-14-2005 at 09:23 PM.
Saurreg is offline   Reply With Quote