View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 07:47 PM   #25
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil

Fordhim, Davem, Bethberry, Mark/Helen- all heavyweights of the great debate-ory threads have rather identical, rather clipped, non gender specific voices- at least in Books.
If Formendacil suggests I use a different tone in different forums, well, he is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
Bethberry has the sort of calm and nice voice that could calm a frantic horse. Yes, that's a compliment. Frantic horses are nuts.
Fascinating, Fea. Esty, who has heard me speak in person, claims you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen

Bethberry has a clear, cold, golden and melodic voice that flows downhill like molten gold. That shouldn't surprise anybody.
Interesting. Helen, who has never heard my voice, seems to read much into my RPG persona.

To be truthful, whenever I have heard my voice recorded, I am astonished. I don't like it. It doesn't sound like the voice that filters through my ears. So I have no way of concurring objectively with any of these suggestions. It must be that there is a Hearer's Right to concur with Formendacil's idea of Reader's Rights. *insert big grin here as I have used up my allowance of smilies for this post*

My own hypotheses on voices must wait for another day. After all, I just recently concluded my sleuthing into the real names of Downers, and need some time to retune my ear, so to speak. *insert wink here*