View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 05:15 PM   #861
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via AIM to The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêthberry
It is done. And if it was good enough for Dickens, it must be good enough for Etceteron. I hope Squatter somewhere in cyberspace gets a good laugh.
Surely that should be somewhen. The mills of Squatter grind slow, and not always terribly small, but sooner or later some things get done around here. Hence lo! I caught up with events in Muddled Mirth this weekend. I did indeed have a good laugh, although I don't guarantee that I won't resurrect the character at some point in the future for disturbed reasons of my own. Why, I wonder, does nobody share my taste for the quiet, noble dignity of being crushed by a falling safe?

I hope that it's a compliment to you all that I missed writing for REB as I read. It's a good thing that I haven't been, though, since little enough work has been done this year as it is. It's good to see you rushing toward a suitably unlikely conclusion: good luck with the remainder of the Quest.