View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 10:46 AM   #6
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Do I detect any sort of sarcasm there, Pio? Just out of curiosity, you know.

Minas Ithil and the Tower of Cirith Ungol were originally built by the Gondorians, I believe, but not because they lived in Morder, but because they didn't want anything getting out of Mordor...evil stuff I should imagine. Is that what you're refering to, Morsul?

- - Folwren
yes thats what I meant when the nunenorians built thos towers

Quote:
Well, didn't Sauron have green fields and fair farms in the Eastern parts of his land? Around the Sea of Nurn? He did have to feed his armies after all. Which would make it seem that Mordor is not so bad a land at that, except for the fact of Mount Doom and it's ash ridden wastes. I would chance that, before Sauron came, there were Dwarves in some of those hills. But what became of their strongholds? What would their caverns become? If they had been made with the skill such as Moria was, perhaps they remain hidden still.
I was thinking the same thing because Gandalf meant to go to mordor afterall I just figured he may have known about one of these ancient dwarf realms

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 08-17-2005 at 10:49 AM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote