View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 09:09 PM   #1202
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Well, Enca is the one who is deciding, but I think I shall comment anyway. I am personally in favor of the mass lynching ideas. It adds so much strategy to the game, as Saucepan Man mentioned above. And I don't mean just strategy of the villagers about when or if they should.

For instance, I was the first one to bring up the mass lynching idea in WW8. I did so to try to do three things: 1) have the villagers shoot down my idea so that they would not do a mass lynching. 2) try to make the villagers think me innocent for bring it up. 3) if the first two failed, I was trying to find a way to force a stalemate by killing everyone(which almost succeeded).

The possibilities are almost endless. In short, keeping mass lynchings in the game does not give advantage to either side, and I think the fact that I was a Werecreature in the last game and brought up the idea means anyone in the future who brings it up will be brought under suspicion.

By the way: whoever ends up being the WereBear, I'll be rooting for you and adding your kills to our total.