View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 07:39 PM   #38
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

I must say I do like mormegil's Maundering Mage. It makes me think just a tad of Maundy Thursday before I start playing around with things like 'wandering wage' and 'pondering page' and 't'underin' age'. None of which makes any sense about mormegil, but it's great to be able to play with words. Good choice and congratulations!

I remember when I was offerred a PT. For some reason people had a difficult time thinking of me as cryptic. I have no idea why.

To be honest, I've never understood the connection between Mithalwen and Pilgrim Soul. It must be a reference I don't know.

And I rather think that hangman is something quite well proportioned for Fordim. The game, that is.

For those of you who aren't in chat or aren't among the old timers, Esty's Ghosted Princess has a chat "applicability" which cleverly combines both chat and forum. And Squatter's Spectre of decay, well, you have to know him to get the pun. Of course, none of us would take that to mean Squatter is a stinker.

I have always thought that Mr.Underhill's Dread Horseman is way cool.

Last edited by Bęthberry; 09-01-2005 at 07:50 PM.
Bęthberry is offline   Reply With Quote