Thread: LOTR Survivor
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 11:11 AM   #20
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
While there are other people I could do without - Arwen (bbok or movie) is going to have to get the vote. Unless one of the challenges involve sewing she is going to be in the chocolate teapot category of usefulness. And she is a disruptive influence. For some reason none of the guys seem to focus on the task when she is around. Also she insists on sittting alone under the one canopy the tribe have managed to rig up with their basic equipment and the basic rice rations are incompatible with her trendy diet.

She has to go.

++Arwen

I don't see why you are so down on Thranduil. Even if he wasn't thinking of the consequence of his ... err...actions, Legolas has long reached the age of discretion so I think is high time that Legolas was blamed for Legolas rather than his father.
And book Legolas is unobjectionable, only the film version is "Prince Legolas the Perpetually Confused, Officer in Charge of Stating the Blindingly Obvious and Designated Dumb Blond.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote