Thread: LOTR Survivor
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 07:36 PM   #35
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Gollum had a fair bit of support last time, so I'll throw my vote in behind him, in the hopes that the old voters will pull through, and we will have the slimy creature lynched... I mean, voted off.

Gollum is, first of all, a very slippery character, going by the assorted names of Gollum, Smeagol, Stinker, Slinker, and My Precious, depending on the situation at hand. He is also physically slimy.

Furthermore, Gollum is definitely not a team player, a serious liability to whoever is unfortunately stuck with him on this Middle-Earth Island. Look at the evidence to that effect. He kills his closest friend for a shiny bauble. He is kicked out of his village (an important precedent to consider), and proceeds to live- ALONE- at the base of a mountain for several centuries.

Once forced into the open, he continues to play a solitary game. He betrays everyone: Mordor, Frodo, even his own stinking self. The only creature he teams up with is Shelob (a nasty teammate, I might add), but he ends up botching that too.

Gollum also has a decidedly greedy and petty nature, only interested in fish and gold rings, which he covets very greedily, and goes to any length to acquire.

Quite clearly, the fellow is nasty, and should be eliminated. Let us follow the example of his grandmother- his GRANDMOTHER, mind- and send him away.

++ Gollum