View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 01:27 AM   #493
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
This is Child and I have put up a save, which should be filled in tomorrow. Durelin has kindly agreed to me coming on board to augment the band of nasties. This is something we had discussed in mid-summer when the game was first getting started. I will put a few sentence profile up on the discussion thread tomorrow. The character is one of Sauron's henchmen, a thoroughly nasty sort.... an Easterling captain. I believe my character has a few more brains than the current Orc contengent , but he has considerably less guile and authority than Sauron, his master. To put it bluntly, my character may not wholly understand that he is in way over his head!

Coming in midstream is always a dangerous thing to do in a story. I have followed your action off and on, but have now managed to read through the entire game. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the writing! It is quite likely that my character will say something that conflicts with what's gone on before or your plans for the future. Please don't hesitate to post a note on this thread with suggestions for revisions.

CaptainofDespair,

I'll send you a pm in the morning. I want to make sure that my character doesn't conflict with the ideas and schemes the Great Lord already has going. Please drop me a line--oh, master of Arda--and let me know if I can help in any way.

Glad to be joining all of you (except for the Elves and Dwarves, of course!)

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 09-09-2005 at 01:32 AM.