View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 10:34 AM   #32
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I would not call him (Frodo) the Lord of the Rings, especially not to his face. He would certainly disapprove and become all shy.
Neither would I, samrohan! Strike me dead if I ever say a thing like that! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] (Or just shush me like Gandalf to Pippin in Rivendell--that would be easier on my constitution!) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] No, Sauron is most definitely the Lord of the Rings and I hope I posted nothing to make anyone think I thought this title to be Frodo's! Far from it!

Incidentally, does anyone know a little boy who, at a wedding, when he is designated "Ringbearer" who takes the ring from the little pillow and puts it on his finger and disappears? Just wondering! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Or can you picture Frodo with a little pink pillow and the Ring on top of it, walking behind Arwen and Aragorn...? OK, that was silly! Thanks for your indulgence!

Cheers,
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote