View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 02:11 PM   #2181
Aira Niquë

With a Purpose

Waking up from her comatose sleep, she changed out of her traveling clothes and put some on afresh. Venturing downstairs, she wondered if anyone would ask what her business was here. Still, it didn't matter, she cross that bridge when she got there. If she got there, that is.

In dire need of something to eat and something to drink. She scrounged her self up some somewhat cold eggs, toast and bacon and some water. Munching contemplatively on her breakfast, she looked around the room at the people and the surroundings. Some girl child was having a bit of food, over in the corner with and adult woman, looking around the room nervously. Lara Stonetoe was what the lady had called her perhaps? She caught the childs eyes and smiled kindly.

Going back to her food, she chewed slowly, not any any real or particlular hurry to make haste anywhere. She came here to be... well she wasnt sure... But whatever it was, that's exactly what she intended to do. So there.

Pushing her now empty plate away and gluping down the last of her water, she mulled over what she could do with the rest of her day.

"Hmmmmm..." She wondered aloud. "I could take Vorima Sule (Often just reffered to as Vorima or Sule) out of the stable and for a ride. Lords know that she's bored to death already... You know... I think I'll do just that."

Happy and very pleased to be doing something with and for a purpose, she rose form her chair, smiled once again at Lara Stonetoe and strode out the door to fetch her horse.