View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 02:41 AM   #173
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Oh great. First we manage to lynch two innocents on the first day, then the wolves get our Seer.

Now that lynch yesterday, caused by double posts: I'm not going to get too suspicious about the instigators (Eonwe and phantom) I've been in a similar position myself and it's jolly awkward when it happens. That doesn't mean I think they're innocent mind you, but I'm not going to be homing in on them just for that.
Yesterday's voting patterns will become more significant when and if we catch a wolf - and if that wolf is among those who was voted for, or voted. At the moment, it doesn't tell us all that much - I think most of us were just following the "spread the votes around" strategy. As for my own vote, it was based as I explained on the fact I felt that Glirdan and Perky seemed to be a bit chummy. Once poor Glirdan was proved innocent by the lynching, my suspicions of Perky were assuaged. As for who Perky dreamed of, it clearly must have been either Glirdan or Azalia. I'm inclined towards Zali myself. It's a big risk, but do we accept her as a known innocent? Having a known innocent would of course be of huge help to the village.

Wayne - I'm not sure if he's so suspicious, maybe he's just confused. And on the subject of which - what on earth is Gil-Galad playing at?

Oh and Kuru: so my posts were "marvels of non-substance", were they? It was the first day, nobody, except poor Perky, knew anything. I think you're just being mean to me because I wouldn't be "nice" to that important friend of yours at the banquet the other night.