View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 12:11 PM   #250
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Márcolië Lamen has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry I've not been on yet. I had alot of homework and only am able to even start a post now because I finished calc class early.

That being said, I'm suspicious of everyone in the voting fiasco yesterday. A wolf would probably be hiding in there. However, it doesn't have to necessarily be those causing the ties because someone else might have almost forced them into it.

the people I consider to be part of the fiasco and their votes:
Boromir88 -> Wayne
Kitanna -> Wayne [Gil 3, Wayne 3]
Wayne -> Gil-Galad
Márcolië Lamen-> WaynetheGoblin [Gil 4, Wayne 4]
Azaelia of Willowbottom-> WaynetheGoblin
Kuruharan -> WaynetheGoblin

Boromir could have been trying to hide from the double lynching guilt by being one before.
Kitanna seems most suspicious to me. However I'd say she(?) might have been relying on me voting.
Wayne dead, innocent
Me I know I look extremely suspicious. I don't know how to defend myself. However I know I am innocent.
Azaelia and Kuru voted after the second tie. Could have been trying to hide out but would have voted making it if I hadn't. Looking this way makes them seem even more suspicious.

Everyone:
Anguirel- not involved in yesterday's fiasco, good place for a wolf. Still suspicious. Tried to tie to me? I don't know?
Azealia of Willowbottom-in the fiasco, but not in the middle. Still hiding out. One of lesser suspision I guess...
Boromir88-in the fiasco but not middle again. More suspicious than begining but I'm not sure.
Dancing Spawn - lesser of the suspisions from yesterday, but had been suspicious before.
Eonwe -still suspicious, quiet, ect.
Gil-Galad -Gil is just crazy. I don't have any idea what to do about him....I don't think anyone does.
Kitanna- very suspicious from yesterday. Had been hidden before. Probably most suspicious to me now.
Kuruharan-in fiasco but not much. Suspicious to a degree.
Lalaith- less suspicious than before but is trying to pin it on me. I won't blame that because I know I look suspicious. But it could still be hiding behind an innocent.
Márcolië Lamen What can I say? I thought Wayne was a wolf. I am very sorry my fellow villagers. Please forgive me for playing a big part in yesterday's lynching. Hopefully I get another chance and last through the day today for the village as a whole. I don't want the wolves to get another villager killed for them.
the phantom- wow, I'm so not thinking about phantom. Managing to hide again. But yesterday was acting suspicious now that I am thinking about it. On everyone's case.

So now I need to go to class. The change in our numbers of villagers is alarming. Hopefully this change becomes concave down.