View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 12:39 PM   #252
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

If you have any information you want to present before I vote, get it in within the next hour, because I'm going to have to vote in about 60 minutes.
Quote:
That is a lot of ground to make up, and you had to assume that Wayne would vote for Gil-Galad. Even when Boromir88 voted for Wayne I still thought Gil-Galad would come out on top
Me too. That is one reason I am leaning towards voting for Gil today. It seems really odd, to me anyway, that someone in his position would get saved from lynching.

He was up for lynching on Day 1 and Day 2, so finding out he is a wolf would probably give us more information than anyone else. Anguirel is the only person besides Gil who has been a serious lynching candidate, but he was only on day one.

Feel free to introduce another suspect (eg Kitanna) into the mix, but I'm hoping that we will go ahead and get Gil today. Even if he is innocent, at least we will be able to stop wondering and really focus in on some theories.

We still have at least two chances to catch wolves after today- either two days of lynching, or if the Hunter is killed we will have one day of lynching plus the Hunter's shot.

With the list of suspects getting smaller every day, I am about 80% confident that even if Gil is not a wolf we will catch one tomorrow.