View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 01:47 PM   #262
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I'm really wrestling with this decision, but I have to make it now or not vote at all.

The way I see it, if we don't take care of Gil today he will once again be up for lynching the next day, the day after that, and then the day after that. So, he is a distraction to me, and also I'd feel like a fool if we don't lynch him and he turns out to be a wolf.

On the other hand, there are a couple of people who I might suspect more than him, since he hasn't really given me much to work with. In addition, it's possible that the wolves didn't try to save him yesterday because they figured he was a lost cause, thus his death wouldn't be as informative as we hope even if he is a wolf.

But, if he is a wolf he needs to be killed.

To be honest, I am a bit suspicious of most everyone and no one is firmly in the lead. Once we bag a wolf, my suspicion list will fall in line, but until then everyone is somewhat even in my mind, except Azalia who I still think the Seer dreamed of.

So, since no one is firmly in the lead, it makes sense to me to vote for someone who has been a prime lynching candidate in the past because, if he is a wolf, the voting might tell us who other wolves are.

So, here it goes-

+ + Gil

Don't let a double lynching happen.