View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 07:06 PM   #279
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

well, seeing as everyone is being so quite, i will try to break the ice. i prolly won't have much to say though.

well, this hasn't helped matters much. the two people i was relatively sure were innocent killed off in short order. hopefully gil's innocence will tell us something about wolves and such. hopefully...

like i said, i dont' really have much to say. im still pretty much unopinionated, except taht i don't trust anyone anymore and still find certain people still suspicious. i think it is interesting to note that the people (for the most part) that have been lynched have been peole that i couldn't really get anything on. (wayne, gil, Celuien, Glirdan, to name most).

please no one lead a "lynch eonwe cause he's unhelpful" campaigne. i dont' think unhelpfulness has proved a good lipmus test on past subjects. maybe we should look at those that are leading us in our efforts...

on a side note, i have to work all day tomarrow and won't have access to ye olde net, so i won't be here to defend myself.
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote