View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 04:07 PM   #4
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Here are all the possible roles we can have (that I know of )

Villagers: Talk publically with each other and vote during the DAY on which player to hang. It is in their best interest to determine who is really a werewolf, because killing innocent villagers only helps the werewolves.

Werewolves: Decide which player to kill each NIGHT. They also disguise themselves as regular villagers during the DAY and join in the vote on who to hang. Obviously, they try their hardest to influence the vote toward non-werewolves.

The Seer: Has the ability to see one other player's secret role each NIGHT. He can use this information as he likes. Of course, other players don't know he is the seer, so they may or may not believe any information he shares.

Ranger: The ranger chooses one person to protect from wolf attacks each night. They cannot choose the same person twice in a row.

Hunter: The hunter chooses one person to die along side him/her incase he/she is chosen by the wolves, he/she wants to try and pick a wolf. He/she also cannot choose the same person twice in a row.

Cursed Villager: Doesn’t know he/she is cursed, I am the only one who knows that. If they are chosen by the wolves they become a wolf, and play on the wolve's team. No one will know who the Cursed villager was/is until the end of the game.

The Bear: Works the same way as the Wolves except they only have themselves to look after.

Cobbler: A villager gone awry. Wants the Bear and/or Wolves to win and he/she doesn't know who they are. The Cobbler would even go as far as getting themsleves lynched in order for the werecreatures to win.

Shirrifs: The Shirriffs go back a long way, and therefore know that each other is innocent. They PM by DAY to discuss strategies and suspicions. There are two Shirriffs.

The roles we'll be having are 3 Wolves, 1 Seer, 1 Ranger, 1 Hunter, 1 Bear, 1 Cobbler, and 2 Shirrifs and have 15 people in the game. Sound good?

For the first game, we'll have 3 wolves