View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:18 PM   #1
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
White-Hand WWJ I: A New Saga, A New Beginning... Or Is IT!?!?!?

Welcome all to the first Werewolf Junior game!!!

A village comprised of 13 villagers.

3 Wolves
1 Seer
1 Hunter
1 Ranger
1 Cobbler
6 Ordinary Villagers

Wolves: PM each other each Night to disscuss stratagies and choose who to attack that Night. Once decided who they're attacking, they PM the mod (me) to say who it is. During the Day, they walk around and act like ordinary villagers and try to get the Villagers to lynch an innocent

Seer: Chooses one person to dream about each Night and that person's role will be revealed to the Seer. The Cobbler will be "seen" as an Ordinary Villager.

Hunter: Chooses one person to kill at the same time if they get killed during the Night by the Wolves.

Ranger: Chooses one person to protect each Night from the Wolves. If the Wolves choose the person that the Ranger is protecting, that person does not get killed. The Ranger cannot choose to protect themsleves or the same person two nights in a row.

Cobbler: Seen as a normal villager. The only thing is that the Cobbler WANTS the Wolves to win. The Cobbler will even go as far as letting themsleves get lynched.

Wining
Villagers win once all the Wolves have been lynched.
Wolevs win once the number of Villagers is equal to that of their own that are still alive. They can then openly show who they are.

Rules
- Nonretractable votes. Once you vote, there's no taking it back.
- There will be no double lynching. If a tie occurs, the first perosn who got voted for will be lynched
- If you don't post at least once within a two Day time period, you will be lynched
- Once you're dead, stay dead. No talking about the game in other threads or in PM's.
- Don't post on the "Tol-in-Gaurhoth Junior" thread unless it's to explain that you'll be absent or to explain an absence.
- Days and Nights will last 24 hours.

Players (alphabetically)

Bergil - Busker
Eonwe - shady black market type guy who has "secret" deals with Dwarves
Feanor of the Peredhil - Village Insomniac
Folwren - wants to be known as Jack, Blacksmith/Farrier, horse named Blakeney
Gurthang - Musician
Hiriel - Deaf Librarian
Kitanna - Village Hermit
Malkatoj - Drunk Fencer
Rune Son of Bjarne - Bailiff
Sleepy Ranger - Innkeeper
The Only Real Estel - Peach Cobbler maker
Thinlómien - Healer
WaynetheGoblin - Babysitter

Wolves may start PM'img each other to disscuss stratagies. I need a name form the Seer only. Expect my death later tonight.