View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 12:53 PM   #2245
Huan
Haunting Spirit

Huan has just left Hobbiton.
‘Elves!’ said Rowan, shrugging her shoulders as Emlin sauntered toward the door. She sat down in the chair Gil had offered, giving him a small smile and a raised brow as if to ask, ‘Aren’t you going to sit, too?’

‘I didn’t think I had slept in so late,’ she said looking about as people in the Common Room were ordering just a little something to tide them over ‘til lunch was done. A server came to the table and she placed her order – a hot mug of tea, some of those sweet rolls she spied at a nearby table, and a plate of sharp Shire cheese. Oh and butter, of course.

As the server left the table, Rowan glanced toward the nearby fireplace. A quick movement at the base of the hearth surprised her and it seemed as if some small brown, whiskery face disappeared completely within the hole she’d spied. ‘The Dragon serves more than Hobbits, Elves, Dwarves, and Men, I see,’ she murmured to herself, chuckling at the little face she’d seen.