View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 09:36 PM   #434
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I'm not sure if I'd send "tailgaters" to Mordor or not. I suppose it depends on how you define them.

I think that it is perfectly acceptable to tailgate, honk, and flash your lights at someone who is going well below the speed limit- like going under 35 in a 45 zone.

But, people who tailgate when you are going the speed limit or above... yes, indeed, they should go to Mordor.

Unless it is rush hour. During rush hour, every car behind and in front of you for twenty miles is tailgating. That's just the way it is.
Quote:
Fellow Americans, you have no idea how narrow the lanes are in England!
Heh. I've seen pictures, and it looks horrible.

I think lanes should always have a tiny bit of padding to allow for the slight amount of swerving that usually takes place when you are trying to change clothes and eat dinner while driving.
Quote:
On the plus side, the cars are a more realistic size over here.
Go ahead- brag all you want about having "realistic" cars, but one day when you run a red light in your tiny little almost-a-car and smack into the side of my towering SUV, you'll probably feel awfully silly.