View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 04:59 AM   #2253
The Blood Mage

Leaf Illidan Longleaf

Illidan had just introduced himself to the three elves and then suddenly one of the females spoke " Yes, please. Come join us! Illidan, is it?’ She pointed to the empty chair to her left. ‘I’m Teluyaviel; Telu, for short. And this is my older brother, Tindomion. And our new friend, Esgallhugwen is there.’ Telu smiled at the older lady Elf.

‘And did you say you were from Eryn Lasgalen? So was my family! Where did you live, Illidan? And what brings you here to the Shire. Are you bound for the Havens?’

Illidan was throughly surprised but did not show it and gladly accepted the offer and sat at the chair next to Teluyaviel , and said " I lived in the outer realm of Eryn Lasgalen near the peak of DolGuldur , I was a archer in the service of Captain Kael Thas , After the destruction of the Tower I ahve roamed the free lands of Middle-Earth and that is how I have come to this exotic land called 'The Shire',and What of you my friends , How have you come to this distant land far away from our homes ?? " .......