View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 07:26 PM   #150
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Well, my gender (if you didn't read my death in the WWJ I game malka) is male. This is definetly going to be a good game. So far we've got three pretty experienced players in here. Wilwa, Gurthang and myself (even though this is only my third game . Well you can say two if you want. ) And I forgot Wayne!!!

Oh, and a little advice for you, Wayne my friend, try posting more than one scentence posts and try coming up with theories of your own, like you did in my game. Ok?

Malka, name's fine by me. Kind of spooky and mysterious sounding.

Wilwa, since your in my time zone, the time would be what for us? I'm no good at the time zone change.

scotty, the whole reason we came up with WWJ was so the newbies (pardon the word) to the game would get used to playing it before moving on into the original WW games, which have much more experienced players. So you, above all people, get a dibs in this game, even before you Sleepy!!