View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 11:22 PM   #233
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf Hope I don't get banned for this . . .

Mr. Underhill will be sorely tempted to use admin powers in the current game of Werewolves. He will succeed in resisting said temptation, but he will be lynched by . . . DAY 3, I guess.

Lhunardawen will experience terrible things in this game. First, the death of his brother Eomer of the Rohirrim during the 2nd NIGHT will hit him hard. Then the following NIGHT Formendacil will be mauled, adding grief to the already-grieving maiden. She will be so distraught that she will have been reduced to posting mad ramblings, until one DAY one of the Wolves will approach her, asking her to heal his wounds (which he received after an encounter with the Hunter) in exchange for bringing Eomer and Form back to the game. But the Ranger will hear of this meeting, and he warns her that if she helps the Werewolves, she will be lynched.

One NIGHT she will meet with the Wolf that approach her, and feigning to heal her she intends to put poison into the bloodstream of the Wolf. But the other Wolf will have guessed her intention, and will try to stop her. This will set the stage for one of the greatest encounters in Werewolf history.

Moderator wins!!!

Wow, nice story. Enedwaith, will Lhuna summon the slug in the end?

Shush.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote