View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 05:33 AM   #4
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Sting Ussr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroaranion
so if the whole book is about Stalin and Trotsky, in allegory, where is Lenin? and what about Krushchev, Stalin's successor. and then who are the other world leaders of the time, the Churchills and the Roosevelts. think about it, guy who be short. you should know that i have an immense knowledge of the USSR.
TGWBS is talking about the battle of power after the death of Lenin, Krushchev played no part in this. At least not a important one. The same goes for the world leaders, nethier Churchill or Roosevelt played any part in this.

The main persons in this battle was: Bukharin, Trotskij, Stalin, Sinovjev and Kamenev.(not totaly sure of Bukharin)You could ask who is representing them? Well they do not have to be representet as they them self, ended up suffering more or less the same desteny as Trotskij.

At last let me say you don't have to have a person to represent every body. You can leave some one out if you wish too.

P.S. I doubt that TGWBS was serius, when he postet!

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 10-23-2005 at 10:19 AM. Reason: I forgot it was in mirth
Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote