View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 07:28 PM   #15
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Good thoughts everyone. I'm just trying to delve into the minds of my fellow downers.

Quote:
If he had, wouldn't we have run up into the same problems? Eventually, we'd have read everything that he wrote, and then, once again, we wouldn't be satisfied.
Couldn't have said it better myself. He could only write so much, and going back to some earlier comments, I wouldn't want anything more unless it came from Tolkien.

Quote:
I don't need there to be any more, because I always find nourishment in what is already there.
Interesting, and I guess I feel the same too, or atleast with LOTR and The Hobbit. For me, I am about half way through the Silmarillion (first time reading it) and I'm thinking I got UT definitely that I want to get into and probably the HoME series and all this other stuff! At the rate I'm going in my life I'll probably never in my life time get to finish all this, so I guess I haven't experiences the "want for more," yet because I still have more.