View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 03:24 PM   #25
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Name: Mithalwen (Alexandra officially but rarely)

Quest: the perfect handbag.....

Favourite colour:green no blue arggggggggggggh

Most beloved Tolkien character: Eowyn and Elrond

Least beloved Tolkien character: Luthien and Bomabadil

Worst habit: More or less given up biting my nails thanks to calcium supplements, procrastination, unrequited love, running on Oxford time

Best habit: Listening, remebering details

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Bill Nighy, no that is likely *covers face* Jeremy Clarkson

Weirdest hobby: To most people in my life it would be the Downs. Sorry

Best place in Middle Earth: Rivendell/Lorien

Best place outside of Middle Earth: UK: Oxford & home, Europe: Florence Elsewhere Otago Peninsula/ Gippsland

Most embarrassing moment: Running myself over with my car.

Most daring moment: Can't think - A coward's soul is mine

Favourite "LotR" actor: Hugo Weaving

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Excusing those such as Liv Tyler, Sean Astin and Elijah Wood who I feel were victims of script, direction and casting, Ian McKellen because of a lazy, mannered performance and his bleating about that gorgeous hat.

Theme song: Elgar Cello Conceto

Style guru: Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen

Most crucial accessory: I have a weakness for hats.......

Greatest weakness: anxiety, thoughtlessness, flippancy, bloody-mindedness

Greatest strength: tenacity, loyalty, honesty

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: wherever I have been posting most recently

Best Downer Buddy: Oh this is so primary school to make a hierachy of friendship - there are so many I like talking to - the nominations would be lengthy but the Oscar goes to .... Boromir88. (Sorry I cannot reciprocate TP but it surely isn't possible to be your buddy surely it is more of a Pythia / deity thing )

Parting shot: You can't always get what you want but sometimes, if you try, you get what you need.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 11-10-2005 at 03:42 PM. Reason: NB It took so long I found about 5 new posts when I finished!!! but I have only added my real name.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote