View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:02 PM   #2310
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Belegund immediately took a sip and agreed with Éodear that the ale was of the highest quality. He made a mental note to leave a substantial tip for not only the quality of the ale but also for the speed with which it arrived. In the meantime, he flipped Ruby a silver coin.

"To King Eomer!" said Belegund, raising his mug.

"To King Elessar!" returned Éodear, clinking his glass against Belegund's.

After a long swallow, Belegund turned to Éodear. "Looking for Bree? Well, just follow the main road east out of the Shire and you will be there before you know it. In the meantime, just sit back and enjoy your stay here. The Shire is a wonderful place." Belegund took another drink and sighed. "Very peaceful... I wish I could stay a bit longer- but duty calls, and so I must leave in the morning. It's a pity. I would've liked to spend some time getting to know that angel behind the bar over there. I believe I heard someone call her 'Aman'."

Aman caught her name and looked up from the drink she was pouring. Belegund bowed his head slightly and smiled at her.