View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 04:07 PM   #330
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ask Perky, but it seems to me that what's happened is, we've seen the smoke in early morning, you all having struck during the night, but we won't be getting there until afternoon, I guess. You RPers need to jump in write about the attack now. Stick up Saves, I'd advise, if you don't have time to write immediately. If people really want to get complicated, you Umbarian people could write your posts for the night and then Perky, Firefoot, myself, and whatever other Gondorians there are put our posts where they belong (move them). But that would take some work, and although I'm willing to do it, the others will have to be, too, and they'll have to be moved in the same order they're in now.

----------------------------------

Perky, I'm leaving the next post to you, as I intended. It's great than Menelcar has joined us. I dunno if I'm going to let Hereric know he's been slighted.

-- Folwren