View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 03:13 PM   #1932
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
And now comes the dreaded moment..... I'm here to introduce myself
Where to start? what to say? I guess I should start off by a warning

WARNING!!!!!! THIS GUY LOVES TO WRITE, SHOULD YOU GIVE HIM A PEN AND A PAPER OR EVEN WORSE, A COMPUTER HE MIGHT WRITE US ALL TO DEATH.... or well, back to life or what ever you guys consider a BAD consequence (but not a terrible one, I'm not THAT evil... or am I?)

Having that off my chest, I just finished reading The Silmarillion for the second time and I actually enjoyed it this time around! (I read LOTR for the first time when I was young.... can't remember how young exactly, but I don't think older than 15) and Silmarillion right after, yet I found it very confusing and didn't really enjoy it. This summer I went back to Argentina (sidenote, I'm living in Canada now) and brought back my LOTR books 'cos I missed them.... and along came the Hobbit and SIlmarillion. I devoured them in a couple of months and I enjoyed this second reading of The Silmarillion so much I decided to look for more information on the 'net.... and Lo and Behold!!! I found this place.

I should also say that I like to write stories yet I mostly do it in spanish... up until now, as I've decided to try and write some in English. I'm looking forward to hear your comments on my work

Ok, I think that's about it for now.... feel free to PM me at any time for whatever reason!! =)

Farael (no, that's not my real name)
Farael is offline   Reply With Quote