View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 09:31 PM   #197
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Sleepy, probably if you go to www.Nhl.com you could get an idea with the Playoofs there, or i'll try to find you some other ideas, i'll look around for tourneys here in calgary...

or i could explain it...

basically for the playoffs, its East Conferance Vs West Confernace, so either we divide by Misty Mountains or good and evil, the winner of each of these conference goes to the finals. each game is best out of 7, and whoever wins 4 games first wins the round and moves up. The Seventh game, if each team has 3 wins and the game is tied when the 3rd period is finished, it goes into overtime which ends when the first goal is scored. after 2 overtimes and there is no goal, then it goes to a shoot off, which i could explain later if needed.

so basically it depends if we go right into playoffs or play regular season, in reg season, a win gives the team 3 points, a loss gives it 1 point, and a tie 2 points. if we go by regular, the top 8 teams on each side go to the playoffs, which is random(drawn by numbers and such) then it goes into best out of 7, even for the finals, best out of 7.

Last edited by Gil-Galad; 01-10-2006 at 09:41 PM.
Gil-Galad is offline   Reply With Quote