View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 05:18 PM   #129
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Alli nodded appreciatively at Anakron's mention of her extra curricular activities. She was pretty sure that she knew what he was talking about... but wasn't sure if he did. Actually, she wasn't sure if she did... or if he knew what she knew that he knew and thought she didn't know. It got very confusing sometimes, trying to keep straight what only she knew, as well as how many "knews" went in what sentence and if she'd gotten them in the right order to convey the correct meaning, what she'd shared with a few people, and what people were perceptive enough to pick up without help. Just to be sure, she nodded again and grinned.

As she watched the rest of the scene unfold, she thought it high time for a hot drink. It was getting cold and she'd been in a miraculously good mood for several hours now. Why hadn't she been brooding? Eh, it wasn't important. She had other things to think about. That dream, for one. Was that a flash of red in the crowd? No... of course not... now she was just being paranoid.

Somewhat relieved that the fangirls had found new eye-candy (Mardil was looking appealing to them and Tom was looking terrified to her), Alli led him to a small cafè she'd spotted while she was zoning out during Anakron's narrative.

"Here." She offered Tom a cup of coffee strong enough to knock him off of his feet and ordered a small cup of Earl Grey for herself, with just a bit of lemon. She turned and her attention caught on a cloaked figure in the corner. Not Khamul... she thought. Too tall. Also, he didn't try to kill me on sight, and that's tradition. We don't break tradition... it's too fun.

She continued to look at him for a moment before walking over, Tom behind her, still looking shocked and slightly frightened, and speaking.

"Excuse me... do I know you?"

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 01-16-2006 at 07:27 AM.