View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 12:15 PM   #138
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
This was the most hilarious thing that Feanor of the Peredhil had ever experienced. She'd seen it coming, to be honest. She knew far more about everything than was strictly prudent to let on. She laughed really hard as she once more saw Alli staring at nothing that seemed to say "Baa."

Alli was slightly less amused. This wasn't good. No, this wasn't good at all. She was going to die. That was all there was to it. How could she ever escape Mordor at this rate? Anakron was actively trying to get them killed. Well, you know what? She had bigger things to worry about. She rubbed her head where the rock had hit and remembered all of the stupid songs and poems that had recently run through her head without her say so.

"Okay, so Mario's a bad guy. Well you know freaking what? Mario isn't here right now. We're playing a very lethal game and Anakron's probably--" here she muttered something too vulgar to even be appropriately [deleted]. "Wait... so what do I know? The Scotsman is innocent. Eomer of the Rohirrim is innocent. Wait... that's real life. That's Mordor. This is Dol Gaurgauroth. This is entirely different." Alli currently had no clue what she was doing.

She swore very colorfully in her customary way. She'd just had a thought. If Eomer of the Rohirrim is innocent and Illamatar had outright told her that she needed his help in real life, then she couldn't very well let him get killed in this deadly game. She hoped hard that he wasn't a werewolf, because she was about to start lying about how much she knew. Whether he was innocent or not, she absolutely needed him to survive.

She'd need to think hard about this. Maybe she'd take a nap. Maybe that'd be a bad idea. She could really use the sleep... her dreams hadn't been restful of late and she was getting exhausted. She needed a dreamless night... but they'd probably kill her as she lay.

"Anakron," she called out. "If we're killed in the game, does that mean we actually die? Because I'll be very put out if I die."

Waiting for his answer, she stared at Feanor of the Peredhil as the girl started talking in a very odd sort of way.

"I'm the Seer." said Fea. "You should kill me. I mean... I'm a wolf. You should hug me. Kiss me, I'm Irish."

Tom Felton looked at her in a way that suggested that he'd like to do all three. Alli groaned. This was going to be memorable.