View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 09:58 PM   #148
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Alli felt herself agreeing with Sai and Panakeia. She did not want to see any of the Offenders (no, not even Mardil) lynched. She wanted very much more than revenge to see where this story was going.

She especially didn't want to die and just slightly under that especially, Alli wanted Aimè, Tom Felton, Sai, and maybe Mardil (she wasn't sure yet) to get out of this town alive. Fea could die. She might feel a little bit bad, but not that bad. Fea's fea had all sorts of fun things to do once it was done inhabiting this Mordorian equivilant of herself. She had morning classes to occupy her (Alli learned this by listening to the girl get into a long discussion with a brick wall), homework to procrastinate on, that extra course she was taking, those extra events that occasionally sprang up, and now, there was this guy that she kept thinking about at the most inopportune moments... like the middle of a lecture in class. She also had some writing or something that apparently she got a huge kick out of. Weirdo.

But the point, to Alli, was that if Fea died, she'd just go on with her life. If Alli died, she was dead. A corpse. Not even a SimulatAlli. She had a thought... she'd have to check on something.

In any case, Alli really didn't want to die. She really didn't need to die. She was one of the good guys. She might be about as warm and fuzzy as a rattlesnake sometimes, but that didn't stop her from being a useful member of the Offending Party, able to get in and out of trouble quickly, with much to show for it and little lost because of it. Her standoffish attitude, though perhaps (sp?) wrong, was no reason why she was not a really good choice of somebody to keep alive.

And if her pleas of "Hey, I'm innocent and therefore important to keep alive, let's kill the strangers first." didn't work, she could always throw out something along the lines of "If I die, nobody will ever learn just how great of a sub-plot I'm unwittingly involved in."

She started as Fea, now out of the spotlight as easily as she'd gotten into it, spoke in her ear.

"I hope you survive. Life would be most boring without you around."

Alli looked at her oddly. There seemed to be a glint in her eye. Maybe it was just that Fea-gleam. Nothing new... just Fea being Fea. She couldn't help but agree with her.