View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 10:43 AM   #221
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Alli slipped through the door just as Panakeia walked out of it. She looked disdainfully at the crying man on the floor and kicked him lightly.

"Come on, get up."

"No... I don't want to do this any more. You can't make me." Consulting his medical manual, Doctor Hookbill wept a bit more and looked more dejected than ever.

"Come now, Doctor, I'm in a hurry. I know you're still recovering from the attack in the beginning of the game from that jerk Mario... but that's no reason for you to lay on the floor crying."

At the name, Hookbill looked up, his tears startled into stopping.

"Yes, I know. I'm the one that found you. Blame me, if you want, that you ended up here, but blame me quickly and let me leave. I still have to go find Mario again and kill him. The more time we waste, the less time I have to save the world. You wouldn't want the world to get destroyed, would you?"

There was a poignant pause as Alli stood within kicking distance and the Doctor lay on the floor, helplessly imbibing information from his book.