View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 11:25 PM   #2534
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Narya

The band had decided to take a short break and it's a good thing too because Naria was feeling a bit dizzy from the dancing and maybe the ale. She took a deep breath of air into her lungs thinking to herself isn't it a beautiful night couldn't have asked much better for a party. Before she let herself get swept away in her thoughts she remembered the man that seemed to have taken a fancy to her. She looked over to her right and watched him speaking to another man at the table and wondered what could make him almost come to tears during a grand time as this. She thought maybe he will come with me to the stables later so we can talk without interruption. After all, Naria hadn't checked on Flicker in quite some time and Master Sundry could come and meet her friend.

Naria's wooden cup was empty and needed some ale. She scanned the tables for the barrel and noticed that Penn was milling around aimlessly. "Gentlemen, I have spotted a friend in need of some conversation will you please excuse me." They rose too their feet and she gave them a gracious nod and took her leave from the table.

She poured herself another ale and walked over to Penn. "Where have you been this eve? I thought maybe we had lost each other." Naria said with apparent merriment in her voice.

Last edited by Naria; 01-30-2006 at 12:57 PM.