View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 08:11 PM   #20
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Pipe

Menel's dead, eh? Well, as long as he's all dead, there's nothing I can do about it. I've already gotten the change out of his pockets, of course, and I'd share it but it amounted to so little...plus, I'm retired. I tried my best on this guy and really, I've never worked for so little. I need all the money I can get.

So the most recent miracle over here has told me that Abercrombie, Valier and Naria are the wolves. You guys better have a good excuse--none of this 'bitten by one' stuff, if you had come to me I could have cured you up nice and good. I made some pills earlier for wolfishness and nobody ate them. Chocolate coating and everything. Makes it go down easier.

Aside from those three, Saucepan's seeming awfully pompous, he's probably the ranger. Gil keeps talking and he put all those links up and they're confusing, so cobbler. Aiwendil's acting pretty deep and whatnot, so he's the seer. And of course TGWBS is the hunter.

I'll be back with a vote at some point in the DAY, until then, I'll be working on a miracle potion to rid the village of wolves. Only we all have to drink it...

::Real-life: I'll be away for the Weekend and *will* have computer access, but as I'm company I don't like to use it too too much. I'll make sure to be on, but I might not be as active as usual. Also posting in the announcements thread. Thank you::