View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #26
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Pipe

Quote:
Enough talk of miracles, woman! What evidence to you have do accuse them so?
Oh, really, what has this world come to when a simple Miracle Man must provide evidence for his miracles?

If you want a reasoned argument, that'll be tough, especially considering how early it is. I doubt my vote will end up with any of the people I mentioned as 'wolves' earlier--it was a simple dice throw, thanks for the idea to our sorely missed Meneltarmacil. So, my reasoning: Gil still confuses me, which still leads me to believe he could be the cobbler. Too much going on in his post, especially links that could easily distract from our task of finding and killing the wolves.

As for said finding/killing wolves, the only person I have to suspect so far is Wayne, though it is just as likely (or more likely) simply Wayne being Wayne than it is Wayne being a wolf. I find it odd that he was so suspicious of Formendacil's early vote, when Formendacil explained that he has a reason for it, and then proceeded to vote early himself, based on that suspicion. There's a flaw in that logic, there. Also, his post confuses me to no end:

Quote:
What he said in my words and i will vote.
What am I to make of this?

Now, if I were to vote in this post, it would be for Wayne. Luckily, I will have time tomorrow at least to vote (though I'm not sure how much else) so that won't be necessary right now. It is, however, necessary that I go to sleep, so I'll be back for that vote tomorrow.

-Miracle Malka