View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 04:22 AM   #34
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Good morning, starshine... the earth says hello...

... in a rather gruesome way. Here's a little summary what has happened thus far. I didn't make a difference whether people are joking or making random or real accusations, because you can't never know about the wolves...

Gil-Galad: Calls forth the gifteds to save the village, uses almost a whole post to defend himself when nothing has been said, believes in SpM, acts pessimistic, wants to have fun before he's killed.

"All of us want to return home so lets clean this mess and take a little vacation." ~Gil

Umm, I live here... Where do you live? With Sauron?

TGWBS: Suspects everybody bit himself, especially Kath

Cailín: Says werewolves are horrible, is confused by Gil, finds TGWBS' obsession unnerving

Valier: Has a headache

Formendacil: Suspects Garin, spawn, Aiwendil, Gil, Marcolie, TGWBS, Cailín, Kath and Wayne. Votes for Valier because believes her to be Queen Beruthiel

Glirdan: Needs to get his medication

Kath: Is interested in science, says Day 1 is random, doesn't trust SpM's word, doubts that reasons behind accusations are helpful this early

SpM: Doesn't want to lynch people unless their guilt is "established - beyond all reasonable doubt". Places himself above suspicion, laments bloodthirstiness, appreciates Gil's support, demands Wayne to explain himself, comments Abercrombies random accusing, says he's not the Ranger, wants to see some evidence for accusations

Aiwendil: Says we might be in trouble, doubts the efficiency of law, says wolves are clever, wants to keep an eye on suspicious behaviour, wants to talk

Wayne: Believes in some things Formendacil says, but not the things he said about Wayne. He's suspicious of everybody, especially Kath, morm, Spm and Formendacil. Thinks Form is the Cobbler and votes for him.

Abercrombie: Talks about killing lawyers, says Formendacil's behaviour isn't unusual, randomly accuses Formendacil, Aiwendil and Gil demanding an explanation from them. Says there is no evidence and pulls arguments "out of thin air". Doesn't really suspect Formen and Aiwendil, says Gil's and SpM's guilt might depend on each other.

malkatoj: Accuses Abercrombie, Valier and Naria. Thinks that SpM is the Ranger, Gil's the Cobbler, Aiwendil's the Seer and TGWBS is the Hunter. Says it's too early for reasoned arguments, doubts that she'll vote for those she accused to be wolves, suspects Wayne, but says that more likely he's just being himself.

mormegil: Doesn't follow the same laws as SpM, but promises to find the wolves. Thinks Gil might be the Cobbler, says we don't need people like malkatoj who don't have a proper profession.

"If we loosea couple of innocents at least we'll still have useful people around." ~morm
This is no Survivor, my good sir! I can't see how the wolves are more useful to this village than innocents.

Naria: Doesn't trust sandcrabs, says Day 1 is random.

Nilp: Says the wolves are Bethril; Narvi, son of Gimli and himself, votes for himself. Doesn't want to get spawn lynched yet.

(Thanks, but what do you mean yet? )

Interesting...
I understand that it's not easy to come up with a good theory this early, but I'd assume that people can say something else, too, than that things are random on the first day or that they have health problems.
I have to go to make a wreath of flowers on Meneltarmacil's grave, but after that I'll come back and try to offer more help for this glum situation.