View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 05:19 PM   #86
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Poor Aiwendil. And Crombie. Two innocent villagers already lost…

I more or less understand why there was wagoning against Crombie yesterDay, and yet I feel I have to point something out. Mormegil, I get what you were trying to say yesterDay now. And obviously, I even agreed with you, at least, said the same thing using different words. However, I find it quite hypocritical that you first accuse Malka and me because we were ‘going for the easy kill’ (I’m not quite sure what that means anyway – surely you would never find killing easy?) and then you state you wish the weirdos out of the way first, too. I’m not saying I would vote for you because of this, but I rather demand an explanation, because by targeting Malka and me you might also have been going for easy kills (and voting for Valier does not make you appear any less guilty).

Um, yeah, aside from mildly attacking Mormegil, here follows a brief voting analysis:

Formendacil > Valier
WayneTheGoblin > Formendacil
Nilpaurion > Nilpaurion
Valier > WayneTheGoblin
Abercrombie > Nilpaurion
Cailín > WayneTheGoblin
mormegil > Valier
The Saucepan Man > Abercrombie
TGWBS > Abercrombie
Garin > Valier
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant > Abercrombie
Aiwendil > Abercrombie
Kath > Abercrombie
Shelob > Garin
Malkatoj > WayneTheGoblin
Glirdan > The Saucepan Man
Naria > Nilpaurion

Aiwendil broke the tie in favour of Abercrombie (or not really in favour I suppose), which would normally be suspicious, yet the wolves chose to kill him anyway. That is rather odd. Normally, the people who gather many votes on Day 1 are all innocents, but I’m not sure whether Valier was not a really lucky guess.
Shelob's vote for Garin stands out and so does Glirdan’s vote for SpM, but not in a way that makes me immediately think them wolvish. For now. Naria voted for Nilpaurion, which is a safe vote I suppose, especially at that time, so we should definitely look into that. Further, I am now going to check Aiwendil's posts to see if there was any other reason for the wolves to kill him so early, other than that he might very well have become a threat later on.

Oh I am about to cross-post with Saucy, so you'd better check his sum-up of the votes: it is much more detailed.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote