View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 10:03 AM   #117
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Wow. Malkatoj's vote is very interesting. Either she is definitely innocent or this is about the boldest move I ever saw a wolf make.

It's indeed quiet and I'm waiting for more people to speak up... Thanks for the overview, Spawn, even though I'm not too happy about your conclusions.

Quote:
I hate to be the one doing the most of the talking. It will probably be the death of me ...
I second this.

Anyway - I had hoped to hear something more from TGWBS... and Shelob... in the terms of constructive theories. Also, Mormegil has been rather silent so far, though that might be timezone related. I wish I could say more, but I could only list bad feelings right now, and they are not too helpful.

--

To answer to your further accusations, Spawn, I defended Malkatoj only because she seemed in a similar position and Mormegil mentioned us both. The rest can all be described to plain insecurity and just general not-knowing. I have not yet reached any solid conclusions and therefore still regard everyone as suspicious, even though I may wish them innocent.

--

I agree with you concerning Shelob. It seems in itself suspicious that she wasn't killed last Night. However, I share her concern about Garin. And thus I keep walking in circles. Which is as much annoying me as it is you.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote