View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 10:26 AM   #119
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Okay – I’ll share something rather embarassing with you all. I make schedules. Obsessively. So I also have schedules for all WW games I have ever participated in. Right now, I’m looking at the one for this game… And here follow some immediate thoughts:

For now I have the following people marked as innocent:

Cailín
Nilpaurion Felagund
The Saucepan Man
Malkatoj
Gil-Galad
Glirdan
Marcolie Lamen
WaynetheGoblin

Most of these are based on gut feeling and I may be way off. I just thought that Nilpaurion has a rather easy time this game. He gathered no votes other than his own yesterDay and is still not suspected. Really, I suppose the safest Day 1 vote is to vote for yourself and Nilp would be just as suicidal as a wolf: he couldn’t afford to change strategies. Besides, it’s perfect. No one is even mentioning him right now.
I added Malkatoj to the list after her vote for Aiwendil. That was just too weird. The others are just feelings.

Then there are a few silent people… I don’t know about them. They are no good to lynch toDay, I suppose, with the possible exception of Valier, just because their death would tell us naught:

Naria
Valier
Formendacil

Then there are people whom I am genuinely concerned about. Mostly because you can never trust them:

Kath
Shelob
TGWBS
Garin

And I have a separate category for two of the loudest players who have pretty much avoided to mention each other, which is just strange:

Dancing Spawn
Mormegil

The first worries me in particular, though I might be prejudiced because I am on her radar. She provides excellent analyses, and yet easily skips over a few parts that would not work for her theory. This mask of perfect reason is definitely worrisome and uncharacteristic of a stumbling innocent – or maybe she is just that good.

My vote, however, will probably be for one of the people in the pre-final category. I shall analyse all their posts before coming to a conclusion.

By the way, Valier, I do agree with you but since Garin has not been too succesful in the previous games, he might have just considered a change of strategy?
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote