View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 12:48 PM   #209
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Just a quick post

You are all fools. Pretty much.

(And indeed Garin - I am a little angry. Just because I am always lynched as an innocent and people say I am so 'cunning', while the only time I was a wolf, I did not survive past Day 1. However, I am not sure whether I deserve all your comments and would like to ask you -seriously- to stop making this so personal. For me, it is not. I love the game and can get really into it. I'm sorry if I hurt you.)

I came back a little early... and see Mormegil has managed to convince almost the entire village of my intelligence, wisdom and cunningness. Wow. Thanks. Though actually, sir, I think you far more deserve such descriptions. And though I feel I might be a little prejudiced, since I have been your target for a while... I cannot help but feel that TGWBS might have a point.

I think I now have a fair idea who is who in this village, and yet am afraid to speak up. Whatever I say right now, it seems like it will never be enough. If I act aggressively, Garin will be convinced I am guilty. If I don't say anything, I am sneaky and manipulative.

Mormegil, I think you are a wolf. I think Garin is either also a wolf or just rather blind. I think Spawn might be a wolf. And if she is not, then one of the quiet people. Wayne is possibly the Cobbler.

Innocents:

Nilp
TGWBS
Glirdan
Kath
Saucepan Man
(?)

Hopefully I shall be back soon with a bit more.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote